Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Stimulating our economy.

I went shopping today and got summer clothes!

Yayyyy!

Even though our weather is a bit gloomy and we are suppose to experience some thunder storms (although I haven't seen any yet), we're suppose to get sunny skies all through the weekend! Despite the ugly weather, I still plan on enjoying the clothes that I purchased today.

BFD is this weekend. I really wanted to go BUT Andrea Bocelli is also coming to SJ the same day. My parents are big fans and so I purchased them tickets to the show. I really think they deserve to go out and have a fabulous time because (1) they are the best parents ever, (2) they work all the time and don't have that much time to relax, and (3) I just think they deserve to have some couple (romantic) time. Since my lil sis is only 12 and is a scaredy cat (who can't stay home alone at night), I told her I'd hang out with her...AND take her to see UP! I'm so excited to see it!! Andrea Bocelli better put on a great show, $500 worth of greatness!

Vegas, oh VEGAS. I really wanna go to Las Vegas. I hope my friends don't flake. Gah.

I never know what to do now because all my shows that I usually watch (during prime time tv hrs) are over!!! Wahh!! I guess I gotta watch these reality shows til' they come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment