Sunday, June 14, 2009

friendships that I probably appreciate the most

Friendships are an important essential to life but I admit I totally suck when it comes to keeping in touch with those who I don't see that often. It's not that I don't want to see them or that I forget about them. It's just I suck at it. I think I'm one of those 'out of sight, out of mind' kind of people. That's why there is a certain type of friendship that I appreciate the most. I appreciate those friendships that are simply effortless. Those friendships that are low maintenance. Friends that I don't have to keep updated with everyday but when we hang out every so often, it's like nothing has ever changed.

I don't know if that even makes sense but I really do appreciate those friendships!

No comments:

Post a Comment