Saturday, June 6, 2009

Random thoughts

that I thought I would point out.

#1. My iPhone is SO crazy. Sometimes it updates and sometime it chooses not to. What's up with this chaos?! I hate it. I just want to sync some new music! Is that too much to ask for?

#2. I utterly jealous of those who are attending BFD tomorrow. I just don't want to admit it. I want to see TBS!!!! Why do I have to babysit? Oh yeah, because I bought my parents tickets to a show on the same day. Why!!!!

#3. Alcohol makes me sleepy. Gah.

#4. I want to attend the Great American Food and Music Festival! I want to see Bobby Flay!!!!

#5. I'm going to visit UCLA/apartment hunting with my parents at the end of June! I'm pretty excited for that. Yayyyy..

#6. I think it's time for bed now. It's late.

#7. I park under this tree that likes to rain sap on my car. I need a car wash. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

#8. I'm watching the movie..UP! tomorrow, I think. Yayyy, I'm so excited! From what I hear, it's a good movie.

#9. Planning the Vegas trip on Sunday with Kristine! This makes me excited. Something to look forward to. Finally a summer trip. FINALLY.

#10. I need to start my summer to do list, as soon as possible...ASAP!!!!

That's all for now. Goodnight readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment