Thursday, May 28, 2009

Infuriated

Long story short: My mom rents out this house in ESSJ. Tenants do not comply with certain regulations. They are also stealing electricity from the last tenant (who forgot to cancel their acct. I guess) AND water from the city (they apparently unlocked the sewer line thing). Now my mom is upset cas the tenants are crooks. Pure STREESSSSSS.


I wish I could be more calm. I used to be so calm when a situation or problem arose but now I just get so infuriated. I hate people that take advantage of the system! Where can you find honest people these days?!

I think the possible frustration could be from my statistics final tomorrow. Why on earth do I have a final on a Friday...when I don't even have class on Friday?!!?!? Gahhh! I'm so upset. I hate it.

I gotta go back to writing my paper. I probably won't finish until tomorrow anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment