Sunday, May 31, 2009

5:12 AM

It's hella late or hella early for some. It's the ultimate crackhead time right now. I was driving home and I saw a hitch hiker on the road, I felt bad for the guy...I wonder why he was stranded in the middle of SJ. I didn't stop to find out of course because what if he was a creeper or something? Hopefully some one will save him, haha. Anyways, I can't sleep right now because I feel asleep at 12-ish at Emman's so now that I'm home..I'm wide awake. I definitely have to sleep before the sun goes up though!

Lately, my blogs have been lacking interesting content but that's because my summer has only started a couple days ago. I'm so excited for this summer. I even made a to do list for my summer.

1. Do something EXTREME!!!!!
2. Do something that I've never done before
3. Do something for a good cause
4. Go somewhere I've never been
5. Buy a Louis V purse
6. Eat amazing food
7. Get back into shape
8. Have fun & Relax
9. Make $$$

That's all I have for now. I'll elaborate later. Goodnight folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment