Friday, April 17, 2009

Being 21 sure does burn a hole in my pocket

Being 21 sure does burn a hole in my pocket. Although I haven't been out much since I've been 21..I'm starting to realize how much money I have been spending on drinks. God damn! It kind of sucks but it's fun. I need to start taking advantage of happy hour or something because my wallet is not appreciating how much I spend on alcohol!

I was so wrong about the fortune cookie! The troubles that ceased to happen was definitely not my college admission stress. I still haven't heard back from any of the colleges I applied to..or the 2 that I applied to. It sucks and it's stressing me out. I feel like I've been checking every day. I even had a dream that a letter came in from one of the colleges..and then UCLA sent me a letter EXCEPT it wasn't a letter regarding my admission. It was a letter regarding a scholarship I was eligible for because the transfer alliance program/honors program. BUT since I do not fill out a FAFSA by March 2nd I can't submit my application! Ah!

;[

Holy Jeebus this sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment