Saturday, January 31, 2009

A little update

I finally finished winter session (on wednesday). I got an A! Yayy..It's been so nice to finally relax and do absolutely nothing. Although, I've been a little lazy and I haven't been going to the gym for the past couple of days. Ek! BUT I feel like I need to relax before the semester starts on monday. I finally finalized my schedule (kinda) for my spring semester. It looks like I will be at school on M-W from 10:55-2:05, and T-TH from 7:45-12:20. As for work, I will probably work Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday! I feel like it's gonna be a busy schedule but i like to be kept busy so it's okay. I'm not taking that hard of courses though. I'm taking Honors Statistics, Archaeology, English 1B and Comm 8.

I really really really want to buy these black R&R jeans or these TRBJ jeans I saw at metropark! I've been on a mission ever since last year to find cute black jeans AND I think I finally found them but I don't know. They didn't have my size in the TRBJ yesterday so I'm waiting to see if they will get my size. I also want to buy this MARC by Marc Jacobs purse.Isn't it cute?! :]


that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment